Arranging for Event Speaker Lodging
Yale University has negotiated corporate rates with hotels in New Haven and they are able to directly bill the Law School. If your group will be covering the speaker’s overnight stay, please email Marie Carrano and Sachi Rodgers with the following information.
- Name of the group(s) hosting the speaker
- Title of event in which speaker will be participating
- Date, time, and location of the event in which speaker will be participating
- Full name of speaker
- Contact phone number, this can be the speaker, their assistant, or student organizer
- Night(s) of accommodation
- Preferred hotel, if applicable
- Any special needs/requests
- Any charging instructions (e.g., YLS paying one night only, split charge between X and Y group, etc.)
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, we typically book rooms at the Omni or The Study, which ever offers the lower rate.